School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL
MFA Printmedia, 2011
Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY
Bachelor of Arts in Art History, 2006
University College London, London, England
Art History Department, Fall 2005
· Seminfinalist in the Print Center’s 90th annual international competition, 2016.
· Honorable Mention, Fred A. Hillbruner Artists Book Fellowship, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, 2011.
· Nominated for the Senior Project Prize in Art History for “God Created All Things in Measure and Number and Weight: Austerity and Ornament in Centralized Church Construction in Fifteenth and Sixteenth-Century Italy,” Senior Thesis submitted to the Division of the Arts, Bard College, May 2006.
· Lynda and Stewart Resnick Scholarship, 2005 recipient.
· Do Me a Solid, goldmine space, Summer, 2015.
· Back2Back2Back Remix+Multiple, Carousel Project, November, 2011.
· Inaugural Exhibition, Thirty One Sixteen Space, Summer, 2011.
· Instruction Sets, Autumn Space, Chicago, IL, Summer 2011.
· Calling out of Context, MFA Show, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Spring 2011.
· One Night Stand, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL, Fall 2010.
· Ron Artist, MVP, Noble and Superior Projects, Chicago, IL, Fall 2010.
· The Value of Value, Sugs Gallery, Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL, Spring 2010.
· Annual Staff Exhibition, Artists Image Resource, Pittsburgh, PA, Winter 2009.
· Memories and the City, Artists Image Resource, Pittsburgh, PA, Summer 2008.
· Inaugural Exhibition, Basement Studios, Kingston New York, Spring 2006.